It's probably been the last couple of weeks that Kade has wanted to do his hair. Yesterday, I just touched his hair and he freaked out! He told me that I was not supposed to touch his hair. He honestly was soooo upset!!
He is quite the cutie and I am proud of him for wanting to always look his best, but sometimes as a mom, it is hard to let go!
He wanted bread and butter and when I came back into the kitchen, this is how I found him. I'm tell ya, this kid is funny!!! and he knows exactly what he wants too.
Tournament and building a dog house!
2 years ago



2 comments:
Love the hair! What a cutie. Isn't it funny how kids exert their independence--like wanting to dress themselves and fix their own hair? I hate it!
Oh my Kaden bo Baden I love you,honey you are just like your daddy was. Mom dont even try to touch it,he will freak out,Like Father like son,Love Grandma Monfredi
Post a Comment