Thursday, December 6, 2007

Kade's Tornado




So I usually don't get all uptight about my kids rooms. If there are a few toys out, I am fine with that. We don't have a play room and so their toys are kept in their rooms. Well, today we had a tornado hit and it graced Kaden's room. Before dinner, I asked him to clean his room and he met me at the bottom of the stairs and read me the riot act. He had his arms folded and said, "Mom, I will let you clean my room and when you do it BY YOURSELF, then you can play with me".

I love you, Kade, but your on your own! I didn't want him to pitch a fit, so I will break the news gently to him tomorrow.

3 comments:

John said...

I can see him giving you that lecture. Kids are always good for a laugh. You don't know whether to laugh or beat 'em.

Tina said...

Funny! He is so CUTE!
I think that same tornado hit our basement...so could you come clean it for me all by yourself?

Kyle and Marci said...

I'm sure Kyle will!!!