She did not take her eyes off him the whole time. I wonder what she was thinking....
Perfect!!!
We are getting out of the car and Kyla asked me if this was the real Santa... I did not know how to respond to that, only cause I was thinking what if they see another Santa, how do we explain that, so instead of answering, I ran back to the back of the van and handed the question over to Kyle. Thinking he would know how to answer that he says, "of course he is the real Santa." Cool, we have the real Santa. As Kade was getting off his knee, he told Santa, "be careful. "



2 comments:
I remember asking my parents the same thing. They told me that Santa has a lot of elf-types that dress up just like him and go around to visit all the kids. (I think I must have mentioned that I noticed 2 different looking Santas) I kind of like the "Of course it's the real Santa", but then kids are going to get smart way too fast.... hmmm... What to do? You got really cute pictures!
La
OK...don't tell my kids the real Santa was there today. They'll be so disappointed and I am not up for another trip to see the REAL one.
Your kids are SO photogenic!! You just might be the only mom who has a cute baby picture with Santa...I've only had screaming babies! So CUTE!
Post a Comment