Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Brunch


We had brunch today with some gals from our ward. It was fun and a nice way to take a break from life for just a few minutes. I am grateful for my husband who took Kyla and Kaden so that we could have some girl time. Kyle took the kids bowling and I heard they were really good. I see another blog coming!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun time! Thanks for all that you did and for the fabulous decorations! It looks like it was a party exclusive to bloggers... ha ha

Jori said...

I'll second the "Thanks!" It was great to get out - just the girls. I love seeing you guys!

An Ordinary Mom said...

I recognize someone from this picture :) !!

Tina said...

Thanks, Marci! You are Awesome and I had a a great time! It was so nice to just sit and relax!

Anonymous said...

wow! I am jealous, I love brunch,and especially your specialty Marci,Christmas Casserole,I can' wait for you to get here and get ours whipped up for Christmas morning Love Mom

Kyle and Marci said...

Hey Mom,
Trust me when I say, I think I am more excited!!!!

Kyle and Marci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyle and Marci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyle and Marci said...

So I just thought I would let you all know that I deleted my comment because I made the same comment 3 times.... I hate that word verification and so I took it off. Yay!!

Heidi said...

Nice work taking off the word verification! And thanks again for the fabulous bruch. That was such a treat for me...even if I did have to eat and run! Maybe you should do another one for New Year's and another for Valentine's and St. Patty's Day.... LOVE girls get-togethers!