I can't believe how creative people are. I wish I had at least one creative bone in me. I never in a milliion years would have come up with these cute little clever sayings for the 12 Days of Christmas.
For the 1st day of Christmas...."Sorry, but I couldn't find the partridge so I am giving you some pears from the tree the partridge flew away from"
hence the can of yummy pears that we ate tonight!!!
2nd Day of Christmas.... "Unfortunately, I don't have any,will Candy Turtles on a bar of Dove soap do?"
Mmmmm, Kyle loves chocolate Turtles!
3rd Day of Christmas.... "The French hens were not available, so I'm giving you some chicken noodle soup, compliments of the three French hens."
4th Day of Christmas.... "I can't find those calling birds, but here are four messages they left for you before they flew off."
5th Day of Christmas... Sorry, I'm too poor to buy five real gold rings, but will some golden pineapple rings suffice?
How cute is all this. We are grateful and excited for the sweet person or persons who is doing this!! Thank you for motivating me to do this for someone else.... I am also grateful for this person who is being a great example to my kids for showing service. They are sooooo excited to check the door before they go to bed!!! I love this time of year. Thank you!
6th Day of Christmas ..... You don't really want messy geese all over the house do you? How about some of the eggs they left behind?
7th Day of Christmas.... All of the swans have flown south for the winter, but here are some of the bubbles they used while they were swimming.
How cute is this. This person is sooo creative and so sweet. I am so sad though. We are leaving for Utah on Friday and I wonder if this person knows. What would y'all do?



3 comments:
Hmmm... So either you're taking pictures of the things you bring to my house every night, or you can be crossed off my list of "suspects" :)
La
I have to admit I'm jealous...but How FUN!!
Laura, when I read your comment, I was like, huh? Then I checked your blog, yours is wayyyyyyy better than mine... of course! And Tina, finally, your jealous about something of me. It's about time the table has turned. Haha
Part of me wants to know who is doing this, but the other part is, okay, still wanting to know.
Post a Comment