Sunday, December 9, 2007

Noah's Ark





We like to come to this little place and eat with Kyle every chance we get. Can I just say that I love my food!!! I did not know how funny I look when I eat, but I do love to eat! Can't believe that I am posting a picture like that!!! Funny.

5 comments:

John and Laura said...

Are they French Dip sandwiches? It makes me want to try the place. I'd never even heard of it.

Awesome picture of you! ha ha You're a good sport!

La

Kyle and Marci said...

I honestly can't believe my mouth opens up that big and I look sooo dang funny. I'm still laughing. Only my man can love a picture of me lookin like that..

And, oh yeah it's a french dip with extra provolone. So grub! If you go, I wanna go too!!!

Jori said...

I've never heard of this place either - and French Dip is one of my fav! I see a lunch date shapping up soon!

Tina said...

Me too!!

Anonymous said...

I'm hungry!!