First and foremost, I feel so grateful for my sweet friend Jori, who was our Secret Santa doing the 12 Days of Christmas. It was so cute. We left a plate of cookies and fudge and a note on our doorstep. By the way, it is really hard for me to give up those cookies because they are my favorite!! So anyway someone knocks on our door, we go to answer it no one is there. There is bubble bath on our door from the 8 swans taking a bath. So I am in the kitchen, taking a picture of it so that I can blog it and the door has a knock on it. We all run to the door and it is Jori and her kids and they had the rest of the days and sang it to us! It was awesome and so sweet. I feeled blest to have such good friends. Thank you so much Jori and I hope that you and everyone else has a Merry Christmas!
Tournament and building a dog house!
2 years ago



1 comments:
You are most welcome my dear!! The kids had an absolute BLAST!
Merry Christmas! Hope you are having a wonderful trip!
Post a Comment