So maybe this is way way tacky... but hey if you know me, well anyway.
There is someone out there who has been doing the 12 Days of Christmas to us and we are leaving Friday morning..... What would y'all do? Should we leave a note of Gratitude on the door tomorrow and let them know that we are leaving or, oh I know, maybe we should hide and capture them!!! What do you think?
Volleyball, football and Melanie came home!
1 week ago



3 comments:
I GOT IT!! Leave your note of gratitude, whatever...then tell them to come to my house.
Your house is easy too.... whoever does it will get a good run everynight. I should know!!
"Dear 'true love':
Apparently we are not truly your true love because we are leaving you tomorrow. Would you consider Tina as a replacement 'lover'?
Merry Christmas."
Sounds good to me!
La
Post a Comment