Saturday, January 24, 2009

Family Play Time

It was nice for a change to go do something fun with Dad. Since we have been back, we have a lot of things to do around the house and yard, especially the yard. The kids and I wanted to go play with daddy. For MLK Jr. day, we bowled!!! All I have to say is Kyle SKUNKED us all!!! (of course his score would be better than our kids, but he bowled a nearly perfect game!)







Mad because she didn't want to wait her turn!

Strike, Strike, Strike, Strike, Strike, Strike, Strike, Strike, Strike, Strike!!!



Good job Kyla!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Looks like a fun time. I don't think we can ever play with you guys, though. We'd be skunked for sure! ;)

Heidi said...

OK, your kids look so much older! I'm scared to think what they'll look like when I see them again. They are all so darn cute! Miss you!