All smiles early in the morning!
The kids got their tradtitional pajama's from Grandma and Grandpa. Kaden got Hulk pj's and Kyla and Kambri got cute High School Musical robes along with their pj's. Soooo cute!
This was so funny. Grandma has those tupperware toppers and the kids were putting them on their heads. All that money in the garbage after.
I am not the best at downloading. That is obvious. I tend to do it all backwards. Here Kam is with her 2 doll's and purse and her present to her Grandpa. I am so surprised that she carried it all.
Santa brought her an Elmo Live and she loves it! It is so cute to see her dance with Elmo.



2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a good Christmas and lots of fun at grandma's house!
Such cute kids! Looks like a Merry Christmas. Are you guys back in WA?
Post a Comment