So Kyla and Kaden were asked to give the talk and scripture. They did an abosolute wonderful job and I feel that Heavenly Father was proud of them. I know that as a parent, I was certainly proud of them.
Kade's scripture was Psalms 82:6... I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
Kyla's talk is:
I am a spirit child of Heavenly Father.
Moses 3:5 says "For I, the Lord God, created all things.... spiritually before they were naturally upon the face of the earth..."
God is the Father of our spirits, which is why we call him Heavenly Father. He created us in his image. Before we were born on earth we lived in the spirit world in the presence of Heavenly Father.
I am grateful for the Plan of Salvation and to know that I am a spirit child of Heavenly Father. I know that he loves us all.



3 comments:
They both did such a great job! It's fun to have them back in primary!
Kaden, DId you have fun going up and saying your scripture? I bet you did a great job! Love Aunt Marla
Kyla, That is a beautiful talk. I wish I were there to hear you say it. You and Kambri look just too cute!!! Love, Aunt Marla
Post a Comment