Kambri got these cute little tent-tube thingy's from Santa and so Dad had to put it together. They had so much fun playing with them. Kyle is such a good dad and the kids always have so much fun with him. Kambri kept going in circles. This was great and I am so happy Santa thought of this for her!
We got home just in time for New Years. Our Stake, I guess "rented" out the YMCA and they had swimming and ice skating amongst other activities. It really was a lot of fun and I was able to see every one I miss for the last half of a year. Kyla's pants were drenched from falling so much. With that many people, the ice really wasn't in that good of shape so falling was inevitable. Thank goodness there were no serious injuries, that is because I stayed off the ice. (laughing)
She wanted to go out with all the action so bad.
Notice the pants..... dry! That would be why she has a smile.
Funny kid!
MMMMM I love tacos and so does she!
I have never been so excited to see leaves and weeds. It is nice to have a yard!
Kade's first day of preschool. He loves it. Thanks Steph for preparing our little man for it. He was lucky enough to spend some of his days in Kyla's kinder class.
This is at Kyla's school and Kade wanted to wear his backpack too! Kyla really misses Ms. French, so do I!
Funny random picture of Kake's.
Kyle spent all day today, putting all of these wires in the wall so that they are not visible. He is awesome!



2 comments:
It looks like you guys are getting back into the swing of things. How is it having one at home? I jealous of your yard!! I want one too!
Marci, you are such a sweet, person. I admire your faith. I'm glad Kyla is doing a bit better and we'll keep her in our prayers.
Your family is so cute, but you may regret having this picture now accessible to me...:)
Post a Comment