We had to stay a night in LeGrande, OR because they closed the pass. As soon as Kyle confirmed our hotel reservation, the pass opened. How funny is that! Anyway, we headed to the local Wal-Mart for our entertainment. Love this picture!
I'm not excited, am I! This trip was a long awaited trip for me. I was so happy to finally get home. Dorothy said it best, "There's no place like home".
Kyle knows how to travel. Headphones! He doesn't have to hear the kids say, "how much longer, are we there yet, how many more movies?" As Napoleon would say...." Luckyyy!"
Kade's got his DS and Kam and Kyla have the earphones watching a movie and I had total silence! It was WONDERFUL!
I just thought that these next pictures were so cute and priceless.
Kade was heartbroken to have to leave Grandpa. He was so upset, that it wore him right out!
I just want to say, that I am grateful for this trip. I made some wonderful friends down in San Diego. I realized that Washington is my home and I really missed my friends here. My only hope is that my friends that I made in San Diego will come and see us and hopefully not forget us. I am grateful for Heavenly Father for this wonderful job of my husbands and for the opportunities we have had over the years to travel. Hawaii and California are wonderful places and I am blessed to have experienced them both. I am grateful that we made this trip for the 6 and and a half months with safety and health. I am grateful that we were able to come back to our house still standing and with all well, thanks to our wonderful friends.. Bushman's and Young's. Thank you Kyle for this last year and for our Father in Heaven, whom grants us all the love and support that he has shown us.



1 comments:
We had to say in LeGrande one time too. I am glad you are back to your home safe and sound. Kenzie keeps telling me that she misses Kyla and that she was her best friend! And then Landon chimes in and says he misses Kaden and whats him to come play! We miss you guys and hope that we stay in touch. We will visit you, if you visit us!! Cute pics!
Post a Comment