Okay, so I have been real busy and since Kyle is back working during the day, I find that I don't want to be on the computer at night. I don't have time during the day to blog so I have a ton of pictures! Turn the speakers on and get comfy, there's a lot here!!!
Oh the joy of girls! I am not ready for them to wear these yet... pearls and bras. Ummm, not yet Kambri.

Look at my little girl. She is almost 9 months old. I honestly can't believe how fast the time has gone.
Awwwe cute! I pulled out the bin of Kyla's 12-24 month clothes. She is growing to fast.

Kyla and Kade sure are creative. They made a bed out of that bin and watched the Disney channel while I got ready for the day.

Doesn't look very comfortable at all.

We love watching Enchanted and Kyla opened the window and called our furry friends to come and help us clean. We needed their help because Kade, well the picture speaks for itself.......

yep, your right, he spilt his hot cocoa. Silly goose!

We have 5 weeks to go for the debut of Laura's baby. To pass the time till we meet this little girl, we had a shower for her. It was fun and Heidi is absolutely an amazing host. I stuck my foot in my mouth a couple times but at least my friends overlook my clumsiness.
Oh the joy of girls! I am not ready for them to wear these yet... pearls and bras. Ummm, not yet Kambri.
Look at my little girl. She is almost 9 months old. I honestly can't believe how fast the time has gone.
Awwwe cute! I pulled out the bin of Kyla's 12-24 month clothes. She is growing to fast.
Kyla and Kade sure are creative. They made a bed out of that bin and watched the Disney channel while I got ready for the day.
Doesn't look very comfortable at all.
We love watching Enchanted and Kyla opened the window and called our furry friends to come and help us clean. We needed their help because Kade, well the picture speaks for itself.......
yep, your right, he spilt his hot cocoa. Silly goose!
We have 5 weeks to go for the debut of Laura's baby. To pass the time till we meet this little girl, we had a shower for her. It was fun and Heidi is absolutely an amazing host. I stuck my foot in my mouth a couple times but at least my friends overlook my clumsiness.
Heidi and Kambri! Cute Heidi, I don't know why any baby would cry with you. You are the cutest and sweetest.
Laura and Tina. Tina left St. George for us! Oh my heck, y'all are so cute!
Kade and Kyla like climbing that lilac tree in the back. They both had so much fun.
Look at the platform flipflops Ky wore. Crazy, but fashionable.....
Look at our glowing orange girl. She likes her carrots!
The sun was so bright and even though it was chilly outside. I sent them out and they had a blast.
Happy Birthday Kyle! I am sorry you had to light your own candles. We had our friends over to have birthday dinner. Thank you so much Mom, for sending up that Winger's sauce for his birthday. It was good and I know he was not expecting it. That was so hard for me to keep it a secret from him for so long. I wish y'all could have been here.
Silly guy. John and Laura made these yummy ?cookie-cake? Blondies for his birthday. I love them. Thank you guys for making them.
I wonder if his wish came true? (bet it did)
It snowed. Can I just say that I am ready for summer. I can't wait to go to San Deigo. Ugh! Anyways, the kids enjoy this weather no matter what it is and I guess I should be happy for that!!! Okay, I am.
See, how cute is that. They are happy for the snow!
Sooooo here's the deal. We go get Kade from his primary class and this is what he has, a fish! I don't know how to raise a fish! I have never had a fish! Kade is happy to have it so I am happy to have it. Well, Kyla was not too happy cause she wanted one. Kaden's teacher saw that Kyla was upset and she just happened to have a couple extra fish and so she gave Kyla one too. I have two happy kids now! Yay!!!
My handsome man giving their fish a home in one of my flower vases because we don't have anything else. (Man he's cute!!)
Anything to make them smile!!! Kyla named her fish Scooby Doo and Kaden named his fish Kaden. How original. I am sad to say that Kaden died the next day and Kaden cried so hard. It was sad to see him so upset. The next day after that, Kaden told me that his fish did not die, it was Kyla's.
Happy Birthday Kaden! I don't think you can go wrong by having a birthday at McDonald's. He was very blessed by all his friends and their fun presents. The only kids missing from this picture is Brennan and Maye and Elisa. They were fashionably late!! Love ya :)
Hey Josh!
Kade loves his "cat" guns! He must think that is what they are called and what they are used for. We have neighbors that own cats and let them have the run of the neighborhood. Well, you all know that this drives me nuts because the cats use my flowerbed for their litter box and in the summer, they use our pool for their watering hole. Well, the other day, there was a cat in the yard and Kade runs in screaming for his "cat" gun so he can go shoot the cat. I laughed so hard. KIDS!
Dad and Kade putting together his track. I think Kyle got that more for him. Good father son bonding time. I like the pink balloon Kyle!
JuJu, Ryan and Kyla.... cuties!
What a helper.... Kade made his own birthday cake and it was so good! He must have gotten that from his grandpa. They both make good cakes!


Here is big sister making the treat bags for Kaden's birthday party. I love that my kids like to help each other and most importantly help me.

Good job Kaden. I can't believe he is 4 years old.

Here is big sister making the treat bags for Kaden's birthday party. I love that my kids like to help each other and most importantly help me.
Good job Kaden. I can't believe he is 4 years old.
Story time at the library! Kyla and JuJu sat in this chair and this "other" mom told Ky and JuJu that they couldn't sit in that chair. Man oh man, I was happy that Laura spoke up in defense of our girls and told her that they CAN sit there! Don't mess with the mama bear. It was funny to me cause they were being so good, just minding their own business, listening to Miss Shanon read the book. I guess some people just have to bully other people's kids.....

Kambri with the cute expecting mama bear! She has just 5 more weeks!!!

Here are our little rugrats having fun.

I am happy to be done with this long post. We had a fun and eventful week full of family times and shared times with friends. I am grateful for them all. I have said a million times that since we can't live around family, I am grateful for our good friends. I am grateful for my "sisters" and my husband and kids. Good Night!
Kambri with the cute expecting mama bear! She has just 5 more weeks!!!
Here are our little rugrats having fun.
I am happy to be done with this long post. We had a fun and eventful week full of family times and shared times with friends. I am grateful for them all. I have said a million times that since we can't live around family, I am grateful for our good friends. I am grateful for my "sisters" and my husband and kids. Good Night!



5 comments:
Great pictures, Marci! You really know how to capture the moment. How did you get Josh to smile for you?? Oh yeah, because it was a GREAT party!
(I think St. George is calling my name right now.)
You weren't kidding about marathon! I love it! You forgot to mention how my heart was pounding out of my chest as I refrained from not pouncing that parental intruder at the library. Mama Bear is wicked vicious in me. Man, I look PREGNANT!!
Yes! We're famous! We made it onto your blog!
That was some serious catching up. So many adorable pictures and fun memories. Your kids are going to love looking at this when they get older. You're such a good mom and friend. Thanks for letting us be a part of so many things this month!
You weren't kidding about a marathon post! I loved the update and love you guys! There are so many cute pics I have a hard time choosing my favorite...but I love the pic of Kyle with the pink balloon! :)
Kambri is getting so grown up! Is she crawling yet?
Marci- Isn't it funny how many people you can find from Lindsey's blog. She has always been quite the social girl.
Your kids are darling and it is fun to actually see a picture of them and put faces to names, since Marla tells me so much about them. Your baby is growing way too fast. It seems like Marla just told me she was born last week.
Take Care and snoop on our blog anytime. We aren't shy =)
Post a Comment