Sunday after church and dinner, we went downstairs to watch a movie. We were only down there for about 2 hours and when Kaden came upstairs he spotted a spider. This spider had already started making its web in the bathroom doorway. We couldn't believe it. It was a nice sized well fed spider. After this last fall having those huge giant house spiders, we are just a little leary. UGH..... So being the man of the house, Kyle killed it, yes that is right, he killed it. We aren't those kind of people that can set scary bugs free. And as a result, we set out those sticky spider traps. Well we were unsucessful in catching an 8 legged creature but we did catch a cute little 2 legged 3 year old. What is so funny about this, is we put this spider trap behind the toilet. Who would have thought that Lucille would have found it and then attached herself to it. Can I just say that they are ridiculously sticky and it did not want to come off her feet. I called Kyle at work to see what to do to get it off. I did not want to hurt her. I really thought it would take her skin off. It didn't.

All smiles.

I love little Lucille!!!

All smiles.
I love little Lucille!!!



3 comments:
Oh, the childhood memories! Hurray for blogging it. That's an awesome story she can always remember.
That's hilarious! We have those sticky spider traps everywhere in our house and I've wondered if one day a little kid will find them. Ha ha. And I'm totally with you on the killing of spiders. If it trespasses into our house...it's going to get stepped on or vacuumed up!
You were just a good sport for cleaning her up without complaining!! Thanks... I owe you one. As for how she got them on her feet when they were BEHIND the toilet? I'm sure we don't want to know...
Post a Comment