Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hail to the babysitters!!!

When Kyle and I first moved up here, I was excited to be moving from our University ward to a family ward. I dreamed that I would be in Young Women's and have so much fun with them and I would have an abundance of babysitters! Don't get me wrong, we have enjoyed the babysitters we have had in the past, but coming home to a messy house and food left out and popcorn all over, well it just made the whole dating process unaffordable and just... no fun! I have found some babysitters that I am just in love with! The only snag is... we don't have first dibs on them because they are the oldest in their respected families and so when our friends want to go out... we have to stand in line for them. I unfortunately don't have any pictures of Tori, whom my kids adore. When she babysits for us, it has always been at her house because she is watching her younger siblings too. Tori has also helped me out in Sacrament while Kyle worked and if I had to nurse Kambri. We love Tori. We also love Gillian and Ginger. They have fun with the kids.

They are so cute!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey, those pictures turned out so cute! I want them! Oh, I guess I can just steal them off your blog, huh? Sweet.
They LOVED babysitting your kids. It was literally a dream come true for them. Thanks for giving them the opportunity.

John and Laura said...

Can I be next in line? Hearing about your experience with them makes me want to adopt them. Ü

Tina said...

Tori thinks your kids are pretty cool, too!