Kyle is a way good sport and I love how patient he is with the kids.

The only reason I put these less than flattering pictures of me is because I don't have enough pictures of my parents. I want my kids to know that I love them and I think they do a good job in all they do even if its putting makeup on me. Kyla kept saying all day that Kaden did a disaster on my face. She wanted me to wash it off so she could do it all herself. She is a perfectionist just like her daddy! Don't laugh at me, I look beautiful!

Kyle took Kaden go-carting. They had a good time together. The only thing that Kade did not like was having his dad drive. He wanted to drive. He thought that Kyle went too slow.


The only reason I put these less than flattering pictures of me is because I don't have enough pictures of my parents. I want my kids to know that I love them and I think they do a good job in all they do even if its putting makeup on me. Kyla kept saying all day that Kaden did a disaster on my face. She wanted me to wash it off so she could do it all herself. She is a perfectionist just like her daddy! Don't laugh at me, I look beautiful!

Kyle took Kaden go-carting. They had a good time together. The only thing that Kade did not like was having his dad drive. He wanted to drive. He thought that Kyle went too slow.

Kambri is getting so big and she so bad wants to be a part of everything. I can't believe she is 9 months old. She is so happy and so easy. She is for sure a lot more easy going and lets Kade get rough with her and all she does is laugh. All I can say is, what a girl.


First things first! When Kyle has a day off, the kids want his full undivided attention at all times in all things and at all places!!! Kyle had to sweep off the trampoline before they could jump and this is Kyla's way of protesting. Goofy bugger!

Kyle, you are the best! Your hired.... We do daily sweeping and you can start there.

You are the best dad in the whole wide world.

I love how my kids always try to defend each other when their big bad dad is trying to tickle them into silly laughter!

I guess Kyla pinned her dad. He is down for the count. That's my girl!!


Kyle, you are the best! Your hired.... We do daily sweeping and you can start there.

You are the best dad in the whole wide world.

I love how my kids always try to defend each other when their big bad dad is trying to tickle them into silly laughter!

I guess Kyla pinned her dad. He is down for the count. That's my girl!!





3 comments:
You look absolutely gorgeous!
What a fun dad-day...remind me to ask you about the go-cart place. Sounds fun!
What a nice daddy!
And could you give me some make-up tips? hubba hubba! I love it!
My favorite part was when I double clicked on your beautiful make-up job and it covered my screen. Now, that was awesome. Sad thing is, you could totally get away with your 4 year old doing your make-up and still look beautiful. Not fair.
Post a Comment