JuJu and Kyla ready to go for their preschool field trip. We went to the High School 4-H farm.

Look at this dude ready to go! Poor kid always has to hang out with the girls.

My baby!! She did good till we got to the pigs where it stunk sooo bad and she started crying. Once we got past the pigs she did good till we left and we had to walk by them again. Wow, I couldn't believe how ronchy it smelt.

Look at this dude ready to go! Poor kid always has to hang out with the girls.
My baby!! She did good till we got to the pigs where it stunk sooo bad and she started crying. Once we got past the pigs she did good till we left and we had to walk by them again. Wow, I couldn't believe how ronchy it smelt.



2 comments:
I wanted a picture of the very manly pig... Ü What's funny, is I talked to Catherine today and that's the first thing she told me about the farm. ha ha
Cute pictures. Thanks for taking JuJu!
I can't wait until Josh gets to go on those field trips. How fun!
Post a Comment