I COULDN'T handle having this fish anymore. It stunk soooo bad! Kyle had bought a little fish home for Scooby Doo so that she could have more room to swim around instead of being in a small flower vase. Well, I could not believe how much it stunk just after a few days of changing the water. It was making me sick. I kept asking Kyle if he could smell it and he would say no. So then my mind was playing tricks on me, right, I got to thinking... Oh no, what if I am pregnant! You know when your are pregnant you have super smells! I knew I wasn't but I was the ONLY one who could smell that fish. I would ask Kyle again.... Can't you smell it? He leans in, looks at me like I am losing it and says, "no". So then I just say, oh, what if I am pregnant, Kyle's face goes white, and says "do you think you are"? Anyway the conversation goes from a stinky fish to should we go get a test? Ha ha.... oh the joys.

Even though my little girl has a smile on her face, she was upset. Her friend JuJu has a little pond in their front yard. Kyla said that Scooby Doo could go live in JuJu's pond.

Kyla is such a good girl. She is sweet and I am grateful that she was willing to let her stinky Scooby Doo go live in the wild. I even asked Kyla if we could flush it down the toilet. It was funny because Kyla said that we could put the fish in the basement toilet and she could live in it. She was trying to find a solution we both could live with. She is wise beyond her years at times! Needless to say, here she is setting her fish free!!!

Look at these two! What a couple of cuties!!!

Even though my little girl has a smile on her face, she was upset. Her friend JuJu has a little pond in their front yard. Kyla said that Scooby Doo could go live in JuJu's pond.
Kyla is such a good girl. She is sweet and I am grateful that she was willing to let her stinky Scooby Doo go live in the wild. I even asked Kyla if we could flush it down the toilet. It was funny because Kyla said that we could put the fish in the basement toilet and she could live in it. She was trying to find a solution we both could live with. She is wise beyond her years at times! Needless to say, here she is setting her fish free!!!
Look at these two! What a couple of cuties!!!



2 comments:
She is so stinkin cute, Marci! I miss her little munchkin voice so much! I've been missing Washington a lot lately. I love being close to my family though. It's nice to be with my grandparents in their final chapter in life. But, I really do miss it up there, and especially my house!
Scooby Doo is so happy at our house. His new friends just love him so much. Thanks for letting him come live with us.
Post a Comment