Kyle was born March 28, 1976! (young buck)
(Remember to pause the music and keep your speakers on!)
Kyle,
Thank you so much for choosing me to be your wife. You are so amazing. You are a great husband, father, son and brother. I just want you to know that you are loved. Before I met you, I never could have imagined my life being this great! You have changed me for the better and I want you to know, that I am forever grateful to you for loving me. You have given me the most beautiful babies and I love being their mom! I remember when we were dating and I thought it was the greatest and coolest that your served a mission and were also an Eagle Scout! Remember that? I always thought and still do, that having your Eagle badge was extremely honorable. You show our kids everyday to work hard, even when it is not fun and you don't want to, you are a good example. I wish I could speak eloquently about my feelings towards you..... I feel like I just don't do you justice. I guess I should just say, I love you! I hope I can give you a great birthday. I am so happy that I met you and my life is how it is.
Love, Marci
Volleyball, football and Melanie came home!
1 week ago



5 comments:
That was so sweet, Marci! I love getting to read all the mushy stuff. You guys are the cutest couple. Happy B-day, Kyle!
Awesome, Marci, I loved it! Great pictures! You are such a good wife!
Happy Birthday, Kyle! My favorite is the red hair, oh and the paint mask...hehe...
MARCI! I am so glad you found me!!! I can't believe you have 3 kids! SO CUTE! I love your family picture! THey are sos cute! It was fun to get updated on your life! I too can't wait to keep popping in!! THank you so much for leaving a comment! You look beautiful as always!!
Happy birthday Kyle! We loved looking at all the pics! Marci, that was so sweet of you to make that video...I'm sure it took a lot of time. You are such a great wife and you two are the CUTEST couple! We love you guys!
Awww! I loved the video and the sweet letter. You're awesome, Marci, and you're lucky to have each other.
Happy Birthday, Kyle!
Post a Comment