Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaden!

You have a good eye, you know a good thing when you see it!

You are mischievous!

You are brave!!!

You are grown up too much at times!

You are a team player. (at times)


You are a good buddy to have around!!
(Kyle taught Kaden to put grass in his mouth)
You are PRICELESS!

We love you so much. You are a good son, brother and grandson. We thank Heavenly Father every day for you! You bless us so much by being in our lives and I will be FOREVER grateful for being your mommy. I love you buddy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my Bo Baden I Love you so much,Love Grandma

John and Laura said...

One other thing about you--a real gentleman. So cute!

Happy Birthday, Kaden!

Anonymous said...

Kaden, I love you and you getting too big too fast. Keep on smiling and I can't wait to see you soon.
Love, Aunt Marla