Saturday, March 15, 2008

SLEEPOVERS, SARDINES, and SABOTEUR

Kyla and Kade were lucky enough to have JuJu and Lucille have a sleepover while John and Laura got away before the birth of their baby. They have been looking forward to this adventure for months now and it finally happened.

Here they are sleeping in a little princess tent that Grandma and Grandpa got Kyla for Christmas. Our little sardines had fun. Kade when to sleep first and slept through the girls giggle about everything. After a while, I would encourage them to try to sleep but then they would laugh at that. Silly girls. Then Kyla went to sleep and it was JuJu and Lucille who kept up the giggle tirade. Then JuJu decided she wanted to sleep in Kyla's bed. Needless to say, JuJu had a hard time sleeping and when I went to check on Lucille, she was fast asleep.

My little saboteur was Kyla. She came and woke me up at 6a.m. and asked me where JuJu was. I told her and then I told Ky to go back to bed. Well, she goes and wakes up Lucille. That little turkey. So then Lucille wanted to sleep with her sister. So I put all the girls in bed and I go back to bed. Then Kambri wakes up. This is about 6:15 now. Then Ky comes in here cause she hears the baby talking and she starts playing. Well after a few minutes, I send Kyla to bed and she wanted to sleep in the tent. Wew! I was able to watch the news and Good Morning America. I love GMA by the way!



One of our favorite things to do is eat popcorn and watch movies! Yay....


Can you see the excitement?

Best friends. Poor JuJu did not take her eyes off of Barbie, Mariposa. She was so enthralled in that movie.... what a cutie.



Fighting the sleep!

That was fun. Thanks for some fun times and great memories.

2 comments:

John and Laura said...

I can't believe how tired Lucille looks in that last picture and she still stayed up way late. I guess she was having too much fun!! My girls are still raving about how much fun it was. Thanks! Love you!

Tina said...

Way too much fun!!
Let me know when you are up for five....Wait-I'm not even up for five. Never mind.