Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Fun

I love having great friends! Oops, looks like JuJu is having a time out. :(

Okay, we did egg coloring without Daddy. Poor dad works so hard for us and we miss him terribly and so here are just a few pics to let daddy see that we did it but it could have been funner and better if he were there. Oh well.... I let the kids do it all, drop the eggs and take em out. Dad would have never let them do that! (lol babe)



Happy Easter! Here we are after church. In Primary, they sang Happy Birthday to Kaden. He didn't look to thrilled about it. All I could do was smile, I can't believe he turns 4 this week. Time flies.

Always smiling!!!

Doesn't this look like fun? (sarcasm in there) Really, I do try to be positive. At least it was for the kids and not me. Some of the candy, I swear, was from Halloween and from what year, I don't know. I really do want to say a whole lot more, but I am really trying to refrain!

Kyla and JuJu in a sack race. They are awesome!!!

Here Kaden is getting set to race...

I guess we should teach him to always let the ladies win!

Good ole sibling rivalry.


5 comments:

Sullivan Family said...

thanks for the invite, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

John and Laura said...

What gorgeous Easter dresses! I didn't get a good look at either girl on Sunday (since we just our kids down to you guys!!) Ü

Can't wait for Kaden's party! I'm sure I'll hear about it several times a day until then...

Katrina, Kyle and Family said...

Your kids are so cute. I love the dresses.

Tina said...

Your kids are always so ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

Kyla, Kaden, and Kambri,
You looked like you had a lot of fun on Easter. You know what I see, Kyla and Kaden, you are such good friends and you are great about helping one another. Keep up the good work and help one another and your little sister.
Love, Aunt Marla