Kambri just had to get in the princess tent. She is a princess herself!!!
Yeah, I gave my kid a bloody nose. We played ring around the rosies in the kitchen and when we all fell down, Kade and Kyla doggy piled on me. Well, I tickled them to pieces and I was trying to get up and they were trying to get me back down. As I was standing up, I kicked Kade in the nose. It wasn't bad, but because it was their mommy that bloodied his nose, I guess the whole world has to know. They immediately called daddy and their grandpa to tell them what happened. It sounded bad so I thought I would show the collateral damage. Hahaha
Volleyball, football and Melanie came home!
1 week ago



4 comments:
Your kids are so beautiful! Their faces are so sweet and perfect. Ü
Flash forward ten years....
Remember when mom kicked me in the nose! Ahaha.
Trust me, Kyla already has a memory of things I wish she would forget! If Kade forgets, Kyla won't let him!!! She gets that from me.
I've accidentally beat my kids up too! They're so cute! We have that same Disney Princess tent, isn't the biggest pain in the butt?
Post a Comment