Here are just a few random pics. For some reason, we thought this was funny. Kambri always likes to take her diaper off when she can. I walked in the bedroom and she had her diaper on her head. She is so funny!
Kade always has to make funny faces.
So here's the deal. Kambri opened the door to the pantry and was eating the M&M's. I wish everyone could have heard her talk her Kambri talk. She is so cute and so funny.
Kyla had back to school night and here are her little friends. From left to right... Luna, Katie, Kyla and Lauren.
Luna, Kaden, Nicole, Katie, Kyla, Lauren, and Alan. I think that Nicole and Kaden like each other. They always play together and eat together. Kyla is really fortunate to have a great class and a wonderful fun teacher.
Here is Kyla at lunch. The kids are Fernando, Jacob, Ky and Kade. Kyla thinks Jacob is cute. She says that he is nice. Kyle flipped a lid when he heard Kyla say she thought a boy was cute. He jumped on that question so fast.... he goes..."what do you mean he's cute?" She goes he is nice and so he thought that her statement was innocent enough.
We got a letter sent home saying that Kyla was going to be in their school assembly being honored for being a good student. Kyle got off work too. We are so proud of her.
Kambri kept screaming...Kyla...Kyla. It was so cute!
Here is Luna, Kyla and Ms. French.
Ms. French is an amazing teacher. She is so good to these kids and she is soooo fun! I am so grateful that Kyla got such a good teacher. Kyla said the other day that she wishes Ms. French had a twin, one whose voice sounded the exact same and who looked the exact same so that when we go home to Washington, she could be her teacher. I thought that was so sweet.
Her medal for being a good student and then she got 3 gift certificates for 3 different restaurants. Mmmm my favorite, free food!
Once again.... can't be serious if his life depended on it!
Kyla, my little fashionista! She does this all the time all on her own. She is a belt girl!
I took this picture because of Kambri. She just laid right down on the pillows just like the other kids. I guess I am the only one who gets a kick out of her blending right in with the older ones. She is getting so much fun!
Volleyball, football and Melanie came home!
1 week ago



4 comments:
Cute pictures! Kyla is growing up. She is so beautiful.
Kyla, Oh my, you are such the great student. I am so glad that you are doing great in school. I am also gratful that you have such a wonderful teacher. What would top the cake, though, is if your teacher was a twin and you lived by me and I could work in your classroom. I would love that! you are getting so big. Love, Aunt Marla
Kaden, you are soooo lucky to have a big sister in class. You look like you have just jumped into school, you have lots of friends and are there all the time. When you start school it will be no problem at all you already know all about school. Keep up the funny faces. Bet you can't do my Silly Face, though. Love, Aunt Marla
Way to go, Kyla! I'm so glad Kyla is loving school so much. I can't believe how fast Kambri is growing up....tell her to stop until you get home! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment