So Kambri and I flew to Salt Lake in September for one night. My nephew Mikey got married! I am so proud of him.
I thinks Kakes is hungry, what do you think?

I'm on the phone with Kyla. She was missing me and trust me when I say, I was missing her. I cried on the airplane. Sometimes I think I would love to have a break from my kids, but I want to be in the same town as them. Kyle's uncle lives in Bei Jing, and we would love to go, but Kyle wants to go without the kids, and I don't want to fly half way around the world without my kids. I keep telling myself that maybe when they are older. We will see.
My sister, who just happens to be my best friend, and my handsome nephew and my beautiful nieces!
Mikey and Jenn doing the cake stuff!
This is my great-nephew Elijah.
My sister with Trinity, Jenn's daughter and my niece Samantha.
My niece Candice with her little man, Eli.
Tournament and building a dog house!
2 years ago



2 comments:
Marci-you look SO pretty in that first picture...Kyle is one lucky man!
I was going to say the same thing...you look so cute in that first picture!
Post a Comment