So Kyla wanted to have her friends over for a movie night. So we got pizza and watched the new Barbie movie. It was crazy fun. Kyle and I were commenting on where in the world do these little girls learn how to pose the way they do? We are so happy that Kyla just stands there instead of trying to be all sexy like. One of the girls caused us to raise our eyebrows the way she was dancing. She must watch a lot of MTV. I feel bad for some of these girls. Some of them have such difficult home lives. It makes me even more grateful for the gospel and for the principles that we try to live by. I am grateful for Kyla and for her dedication to always try to choose the right. She is so amazing and continues to try to be a good girl.



Tournament and building a dog house!
2 years ago



1 comments:
Kyla really is a good girl. I'm glad to see she's made so many friends there. You are such a great mom for hosting that party, too!
Post a Comment