Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Weekend Fun

Kyle had two days off in a row and so we totally wanted to make the most of it. It started on Sunday. We went to the Del Cerro ward because it met earlier then we drove up to Mount Soledad which is a monument for our Veterans for WW2. We love it because you can see all over the San Diego county. We met a family there from Utah and that was fun. The kids had fun going up and down the stairs and going on a few trails.










Then we went to La Jolla and walked up and down the coast line. Sunday was so peaceful and it was the 1st time we have done that. Even when we were here two years ago, and the 4 months we have been here, we have never done this. It was nice, it was beautiful. I loved the way my husband looked as the sun was setting. My only regret about this day was..... I wished I would have worn pants. I was cold! Oh well





1 comments:

Tina said...

You guys look so happy! Would you stop it, because I'm really feeling jealous of San Diego, right now. Maybe I'll just swing by sometime. ;)