Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Kyla's book report and free choice

On Fridays, at the very end of the day, for like the last 30-45 minutes the kids get to have Friday free-choice. They have different stations that they can choose to go and play at. Ms. French lets us come to play and help out, but lets be honest, it's mostly to play. It is so fun!

This is the kitchen station with cute little chef hats and aprons.

Play-doh stations



Our little chefs! I can't wait to have someone cook for me!


This little girl, Grace is so silly. She is such a poser but she honestly is such a cute girl!
Kade is a silly kid!

So Kyla did a book report on "Pinkalicious". She loves that book and so needless to say, we are reading it daily. Well, I guess I misunderstood on how she is supposed to report it. She practiced and practiced that book "reading" it to us. She knows the whole book. I just only wished I would have practiced it with her the right way. Oh well, I will know for next time. She is so sweet and soft spoken. I truly am so GRATEFUL for her teacher, Ms. French who lets Kade and Kambri come to her room a lot. I love being a part of the class and I love those kids so much. Kyla has good classmates and a sweet teacher. I wish I knew more single guys cause Ms. French is single and a great catch!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness, Kyla, I can't beleive that you are already giving book reports. Well, I am going to have to call you so you can practice with me. Love you lots, Aunt Marla

Tina said...

Book reports? In Kindergarten? Wow. I'm sure Kyla did a fantastic job!

That classroom looks like so much fun!