Holy Cow! My days are so busy now that blogging which I love, has definantly taken a back seat to everything else. These pictures are a couple of weeks old and trust me I have a ton more to blog about. I just don't have the time anymore. I was hoping that things would slow down once a routine was established, well it has just gotten crazier!
This is a game called "switch". She had so much fun doing this. It takes five kids and a square. Four kids are at each corner and one child in the middle who yells "switch"! All kids have to run to a different corner and the one who doesn't make it to a corner is out. She had so much fun that I thought we could try it for FHE and do it with a triangle since our little family doesn't quite have 5 players yet.
Here is Kyla's class. 19 kids and a fun teacher.
Here is Kyla's first art drawing. I love it!
Here is our little trouble- maker. She is too cute... how could anyone ever get upset with that little face!!! Who cares if our economy is in a recession and she is pulling out baby wipe after baby wipe. She is just too cute.
Can you believe she is wearing a sweatshirt in San Diego in September.
Here we are before school. Kambri is like...."let go of me"!
Kyla at recess. She is so good at the monkey bars. Now her favorite thing to do it go across the monkey bars with her eyes closed. She by far is the fastest kid to make it all the way.
When the bell rings, all the kids have to take a knee. Then once everyone has taken a knee, they blow the whistle and they go stand in line in front of their rooms.
Here is our little friend, Gavin and Kade. Gavin had a couple of sleepovers while Kendra flew home for a couple of days. I couldn't help but to laugh. I wasn't fast enough to get the camera. Kade was brushing Gavin's teeth. Then he was trying to rinse Gavin's teeth the way that I help Kyla and Kaden rinse their teeth.
Mike and Kendra came over for dinner. Kyla and Kacie were doing a fashion show for FHE. It was so cute. Part of the FHE they prepared was singing us songs. It was so cute. They sang us "Popcorn Popping, Book of Mormon Stories and I love the see the Temple."
Volleyball, football and Melanie came home!
1 week ago



2 comments:
Even though your posts usually make me sad that I'm not in SD, I'M SO GLAD YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!! Looks like you're keeping busy and having fun.
You have such talented kids! I love Kyla's drawing...she is GOOD! And way to go, Kaden, soccer star! You are such a good mom to help in Kyla's class everyday...super mom. I can barely handle once a week.
Post a Comment