Okay Okay.... I know how dramatic my title is, but I honestly can't put into words what this morning was like. I am very excited for Kyla to embark on this new and fun chapter in her life. I am so proud of her. Heavenly Father has certainly inriched my life by blessing me with her. She teaches me so much and is so rock solid. She also is so tender hearted and I was so nervous that she would have a hard time this morning. She did not cry at all. I waited till I could no longer see her and then I cried. I cried pretty hard.
All I keep thinking about is the day she was born. I remember Kyle getting home from work on a Sunday night. I was watching America's Funniest Home videos and I was laughing pretty hard. I got up and I felt a little something wet. I knew my water broke. It wasn't a lot but still the 9 months that I waited to meet this little person was here. I was excited, I was scared, I was excited, I was scared... you get the picture. There was no going back.
So Kyle gets home, and I told him that my water broke and we go up the hospital. We labored all night, no biggie just 12 hours and she was born Monday morning at 10:46. I couldn't believe it. She had so much hair and it was black! She was perfect. I remember taking her home to our Aggie Villiage apartment. It was so small and so cold with those cinder-block walls, but it was perfect. Our life was perfect. Kyle and I were so in love and we had the most perfect little healthy girl. And now my little girl is in school. I had to take her at 9 and it is killing me to wait till 3 to go and get her. It's not like she is at our friends house so that I can call and see how she is, she is at school. I would love to call Miss French to see how she is doing but I can't. I know that she is fine, but it is the NOT being able to do it that is hard.
I love Kyla so much. I was taking these pictures of them walking to her school and it was so bright. I joked with the kids and told them that they won't have this problem up in Washington with the sun being so bright.
I wonder what she is thinking.
That is her teacher Miss French.
This is where it got hard for me. I had to be strong even still till she couldn't see me anymore. Even typing this I am getting a little emo.
I love you Kyla! You are a good girl and you make me proud. I am proud of you for having courage. I know that Heavenly Father is proud of you, ALWAYS. Keep choosing the right and keep your head up.
Tournament and building a dog house!
2 years ago



3 comments:
Ahh...Marci, you are such a sweet mom!
But how exciting! I hope you had a great day, Kyla!
Okay, Kyla What a beautiful girl you are. Your Teacher looks pretty, I hope she is nice and fun also. Did you have fun on your first day at school? I hope you are feeling better, Call me because we have lots to talk about, okay, Girl Friend. Love your Aunt Marla
What a big day! Way to go Kyla! And way to go Marci...that sounds so tough!
Post a Comment