Oh our little Kambri! She is quite the character. Here we are at Kades game and she is pulling her pants down. This little girl seriously keeps Kyle and I on our toes! She sure is cute even when she is exposing herself.
Talking with Bumpa and Bumpa~ (grandma and grandpa)!
Here is our little man at bat. I gotta do this play by play cause it is kinda funny! First game ever! He hits the ball...
After several times of telling him to run to first, he finally gets it. Drop the bat and run to first!
Whew, he made it!
Safe on second!
Truckin on the third....
This is Kade's second run to home and he certainly wasn't going to make the same mistake. He slides in to home with style! Way to go little man!
In the dugout! Poor guy was freezing but he stuck it out like a real man! Tough as nails!
Here Kade is at their opening ceremonies. They really take it serious here! It was cute and exciting to see our son old enough to do something. He is the youngest kid on the team too! (Kamden, Josh, Kaden, our Orchard Heights Boys)
Proud daddy! His only son running out as they announced his team.
Can ya guess which one is him? He is the shortest one.
What an exciting moment in Kaden's life. I am happy for him to have this opportunity. I am also grateful that we have two other boys from our ward on his team. It is so important to build friendships and solid relationships with our fellow brothers and sisters. Since we live away from family, it is nice to have friends to help fill a void. Way to go, our Orchard Heights boys!



2 comments:
Hahaha!! That was a hilarious first game. You captured it perfectly! I may steal a picture from you. I'm am so glad they have good friends, too.
You are the best cheerleader this team has got.
Kaden, What a game. You look like a pro at this. Great job and keep on a slidin' into home base to get that score!!!!!! Love Aunt Marla
Post a Comment