Kyle and I were so lucky to be able to go with Kyla and all her fellow classmates to the Puyallup Spring Fair. Kyla had so much fun. She was really looking forward to riding on the big yellow bus. I feel like that was the highlight of her day! Just kidding but she was really disappointed that we rode home in our car instead of the bus.
Tournament and building a dog house!
2 years ago



5 comments:
Looks fun! I never did hear the whole story about the fallin' ride. I think I was distracted by a wayward ball. :)
Fun! I was sad to miss the fair. Glad your family had a good time... before you had to stay house-bound all week. Get well, Kyla!
Wow, you have been busy since I was here last! Love looking at all your pictures. My favorites are the tramp stadic hair. Your kids are adorable and you are looking awsome!
That looks like soooo much fun!
Marci -
It's so good to see how you're doing & what's going on in your life! It's been Soooo long! You haven't changed & are just as beautiful as I remember you. You're kids are so cute. Thanks for sharing with us!
Tresha (Hogge) Thunell
Post a Comment