We went on a walk and tried to find a geocache. I unfortunately need to learn how to upload the pics in order. Here we are trying to find it. All the sudden a pit bull runs up on us. All the kids are on the ground, and I start grabbing Kakes and Kyle picks up the two older kids. Needless to say, we aborted the geocaching expedition.
Volleyball, football and Melanie came home!
1 week ago



2 comments:
Sorry it took me sooo long to get back with you. I fell like there is never enough time and never enough energy. I look forward to getting to know you and your fam. Your kids are definitely Monfredi. LOL Look just like their dad! Say hi for me! Are you guys still in Hawaii?
Marci
thanks for your phone message. I have loved looking over your blog and the great photos. I'll bet you will enjoy that pool- maybe you'll teach lessons?
Can you send me your email and mailing address?
Thanks,
Karen Campbell
Post a Comment