Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter Weekend




Easter Sunday







I know it probably sounds like I am complaining, I promise.. I'm not. Having gone to San Diego for 6 1/2 months last year, our yard has suffered, especially around the pool. We had ducks swimming in it the other day. Kyle really wanted to get the grass looking nice since his focus will be on painting the rest of the house once the sun becomes more reliable. It is so nice having cheap labor hanging around to help him.




























Even Kambri likes to help out. I gave her the place mats for dinner and asked her to set the table and this is what she did. She is awesome!!






This is the most hard working, wonderfully supportive husband, who just happens to be really cute!




Easter egg hunting at the church. Kambri had fun getting eggs. Kyla and Kade had fun eating all of the candy!








2 comments:

Tina said...

You guys are so cute. Josh was looking at the pictures with me and was like HEY that's them. That's her! Know who he's pointing at?? :) Funny.

Anonymous said...

Kyla, Kaden, and Kambri
You looked like you had a great Easter. You are the best kids ever to help out like you do. Love Aunt Marla