Friday, April 10, 2009

Boys vs Girls

Yes that is right! The boys with the boys and girls with the girls! The handsome men went skiing up at Snoqualmie, while us girls went shopping!!! Oh yeah, you heard it, shopping!!!!

Kyle said that Kade did so good. He always wanted to "hit the slopes". As a mother, I get a little nervous having a son with NO FEAR. I must say, he brings us all a little gray hair worrying! We have some video of him skiing but my man is gonna have to post it since I don't. He might put it on Facebook. We both now have a FB account.




Kyla, Kambri and I went shopping and out to eat! It was fun. The girls loved it because we got to go in Daddy's truck. Our kids love that truck! Anyways, us girls bonded in a way I never thought could be possible. We are so much closer as a result of the day.
Kyle is taking Kyla on a Daddy Daughter date this weekend. Ky wants to go to the Tea Room and then to the Hannah Montana movie. Yep that's right, I get a date with my son! He is sad that Ky gets to go to a movie so I might take him to see Monsters vs Aliens.

0 comments: