Saturday, July 12, 2008

Oops....

I posted a picture of Kyla and I getting our hair highlighted but I forgot to post a picture of her hair. She makes me laugh sometimes and I think she really likes it.


We went to Old Town today for Kam's birthday. We wanted to go see the Joseph Smith movie but the Mormon Battalion was closed from June 3, 08 to 2009. We had just barely missed it. I was so sad because that is a movie that I love. When we saw it last time I cried so hard. I came out crying. I have a huge testimony of Joseph Smith and I can't wait to meet him one day. I can't wait to see that movie again. I encourage EVERYONE to watch it.

Anyway, here we are in front of one of the old coaches. I am grateful for my beautiful van that carries my family and I in comfort and air conditioning.

0 comments: