Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Funny Girl!

We went swimming today and Kambri got so comfortable that she just went right to sleep. We of course didn't leave her out there too long, and as soon as Kyle picked her up, she was wide awake.



She did not like her birthday cupcake at all! She got some on her hands and freaked out. I tried to put some of the frosting in her mouth so that she could taste it and she didn't even want it. As soon as I washed her hands, she was just fine. Funny!


2 comments:

Tifany said...

So funny!!! One year old and already a "neat freak". It looks like you are all having a great time. Soak up as much sun as you can!

Katrina, Kyle and Family said...

I can't beleive she is one. She is so cute. That is funny about her not likeing her hands dirty. I love the pictures of Kambri sleeping in the pool. It looks like you are all having a great time. Enjoy all that sunshine.