Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Kambri!

Seems like yesterday that she was born. Kambri has blessed our lives in so many ways and I am so grateful to have this little girl be apart of this family. I am in awe at how time is flying and it seems so strange to me that she will be 1 year old as of 6:04 p.m. on July 11.
This is Kambri the day we brought her home. She was so tiny and now she is so big.




I love you Kambri. You bring this family so much joy!
Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Tifany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAMBRI!!!

John and Laura said...

Happy Birthday, Kambri! What a sweet picture of her the day you brought her home. Sad I never got to see her... And omigosh! Look at that belly. I missed the last few weeks of your prego cute-ness!

Paul and Natalie McB said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! Oh how I wish I could gush on you for a while. I think I could gnaw on your sweet little cheeks for a while! I miss you baby, Love You All!