I CAN'T wait! not to sound like a jerk, but I don't know if I am going to be fan of the movie. They casted a guy that just doesn't look like Edward. Oh well, what can a girl do?
At the bookstore last night, there were little Twilight shrines all over...I thought of you. I almost bought you some wax vampire teeth/lips...but thought they probably wouldn't survive the trip. :D
Let's just say that, so far, I am not disappointed! It just came in the mail yesterday. I started it as soon as I got it! I just keep picturing the Edward that they casted in the movie and am so dissatisfied, because he is not who I pictured when reading. Other than that, the story is pretty good so far.
Marci! I have been thinking of you as I've been reading this series! I started just over a week ago, and I'm just past half way through the 3rd! Can't wait to catch up to everyone and be able to talk to you about it all! They are great - and I wish I'd started reading them sooner! Miss ya!!
5 comments:
At the bookstore last night, there were little Twilight shrines all over...I thought of you.
I almost bought you some wax vampire teeth/lips...but thought they probably wouldn't survive the trip. :D
Ok...It's been a few days. How is it??
Let's just say that, so far, I am not disappointed! It just came in the mail yesterday. I started it as soon as I got it! I just keep picturing the Edward that they casted in the movie and am so dissatisfied, because he is not who I pictured when reading. Other than that, the story is pretty good so far.
Marci! I have been thinking of you as I've been reading this series! I started just over a week ago, and I'm just past half way through the 3rd! Can't wait to catch up to everyone and be able to talk to you about it all! They are great - and I wish I'd started reading them sooner!
Miss ya!!
Ok, best book ever. I got it on Saturday morning and finished on Sunday night! Have you finished yet? You WON'T be disappointed!!
Post a Comment