Monday, July 21, 2008

Gotta Laugh!

My sweet funny husband has a thing for swimming with his phone. Yes, he did it again. I can't remember what happened the 1st time but the second time is when we went to Lake Powell last year and he went snorkeling with it and then today. He put his phone in his swim shorts and he is in the pool for a while and then, yep, he felt it hit his leg. Funny guy!!! All ya can do is laugh.

Then tonight I am doing laundry and this just barely happened but I hear a sound coming from the kids room. I turned the hall light on and run in there and Kade is laughing his guts out! It is making me laugh. I sprint into our room and grab our camera and starting videoing. It is hilarious. He is shaking and then his opens his eyes and they are crossed (scary) but still funny and the little guy is laughing so hard! I wish I knew how to put it on my blog. It is so funny. He opens his eyes several times and makes funny faces. He does have a fever as does Kyla but is was crazy to see him in his sleep doing this. I have always heard stories about Kyle doing funny stuff in his sleep and I am guessing that this is another thing he got from his daddy. Maybe I should get people to recount the stories of Kyle. They really are funny! Oh well, it's great to end the day on a positive and funny note.

0 comments: