This has been a great six years. Hard, fun, exciting and a growing time it has been for me. I feel like I am a better person for marrying Kyle. I am not too sure he got a good deal marrying me. I do know that we have some of the best kids in the world. I know that Kyle is an amazing man and I am so proud that he is MY husband for time and all eternity. I am grateful for the Atonement and for my Eternal marriage to him. I love you with all my heart. I am so grateful for our amazing children. I am grateful for your wonderful example to them in so many ways. You are a hard worker, a honorable man who loves our Savior and my kids know that. I am grateful for the love you have for them and for me. I look forward Kyle, to the next 60 years with you and I hope that I can be the wife you need me to be.
Here we are at Chili's for our anniversary dinner. Kade is eating ribs, but I am not too sure that he was able to taste the barbecue sauce cause it looks like it is all over his face!
This picture is just priceless to me.
My two handsome men! Mmmm good
Tournament and building a dog house!
2 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment