Light at the end of the Tunnel?
Our weather guy called it Juneuary. It has been very chilly. Kyle was up caulking last night and it was not going on smooth. Needless to say, he had to quit. We are leaving for San Diego on Saturday for six months and he is in a hurry to get it done. Not only does he want to get it done so we can go, but he is sick of doing it. We have had this home for 2 1/2 years and he has redone the whole inside and now he is working on the outside and he is sick of it! He is ready for a break! We are ready to have him back for a while to. Poor guy, when he gets home from work, he heads right to the house. He worked on it till 11 pm last night.
Because it was so chilly, he stopped caulking last night. He will finish that today and then paint tomorrow. Next spring he will put up cedar shingles on our gables and that will be nice. Unfortunately, yes again this winter our house will look "unfinished" but knowing how it will look when he will be done, is exciting! Posting all of these pictures of him is my way of showing the world how proud I am of him. He is so amazing and talented. I am lucky to have him in my life. He is a good man and he is a good example for our children. I only wish I could wave a magic wand and do something for him. He is a good good man. When all is said and done, we will have a yellow house with white trim, smoky coal shutters and pretty natural cedar shingles under the gables. I am excited!
MINNIE MOUSE?
A group of us gals went to lunch and one of them said that she looked like Minnie Mouse. I thought I would take her picture.
My favorite face!
BEST FRIENDS
This is us out to eat at one of my favorite places! And these are our little buddies and our best friends! Poor little Kakes was out cold. I should have taken a pic of her. I am sad to say that while she was sleeping, it made eating enjoyable!
OUR GRADUATE!
Kyla and her teacher Mrs. Hanson. I should have had her take that big huge piece of bubblegum out of her mouth. Kyla would not be Kyla if she didn't have a piece of gum in her mouth.
Juju, Bailey and Kyla!
DOUBLE DADDY DATE
Kyla and Kaden needed to earn 30 tickets each to go bowling and they did! It works well for them. We ask them what they want to do and then we tell them how many tickets they need to earn in order to do that activity that they choose. It works well for them. They do their chores and go to bed well and eat good for us and it's the little things like that, that make our home more harmonious. Needless to say, they had fun with Daddy while I went to a Pampered Chef party.



0 comments:
Post a Comment