So Kyle stayed home again yesterday to finish up. He still has to caulk and then we are going to paint. We have less than 2 weeks before we head down to San Diego for a couple of months, so he is feeling the crunch. He did such a good job yesterday.
Has to be perfect!
The rain came and it chased Kyle away! I feel so bad for Kyle, I can't imagine the stress he feels trying to get it all done. If anyone can get it done, it is Kyle. You are amazing!
Kade had a hard time going to sleep last night. He kept getting out of bed saying random things. For example he comes down and goes.... I forgot to give you a hug, I need a drink, I'm scared, I miss dad, I miss grandma and grandpa, do you miss your dad?. I can't remember all of the random things Kade said, but he came down about 10 times last night. Poor Kyla is dead asleep and Kade is so lonely that we woke up Kyla.... UGH! I just keep telling myself that there is going to be a day when he is all grown up and moved away that I will miss all this.
Tournament and building a dog house!
2 years ago



2 comments:
Wow! He got a TON done yesterday! When I first read about Kade, I thought it said Kyle...hahaha!
Your kids are so cute...you really will miss it all!
It looks great! Go Kyle!
Post a Comment