I was so grateful for the opportunity to go home to see my sister and family. On my way home, I met my sister in law to see her kids and I couldn't believe how fast time flies. My little niece was now almost 8 months old and she was so beautiful. My nephew was 2 1/2 and a big cheese. It makes me so sad to see how much I miss out on my nieces and nephews lives but also my kids miss out on their cousins. Anyway, here we are seeing our Aunt Betty. She unfortunatly had a stroke and is in a care facility. She looked really good considering the circumstance and she calls it "resisted" living. One thing is she still has her sense of humor in tack.
My sweet niece had to have knee surgery. We decided to take a walk up to my neices grandparents house. They have such a sweet grandma and I just love her too! Look how good my sister is, all smiles. She works so hard and she still smiles. Love ya big sis!!
Kade and Kyla both loved these scooters. They had so much fun with them. Kade fell a couple of times and he always tried so hard to be brave everytime!
Blurry picture but she was having fun too!
We went to my other nieces softball game and Kyla was sitting all by herself on the top bleacher. They aren't that high and she wanted me to sit with her, but I was too scared. I really am afraid of heights and I used to excuse that I was holding the baby and I couldn't get up there. Well my sweet sister went and sat with her. She is the best!! Cute Samantha, Marla, and Kyla.
Ashton at bat here. She is an amazing soccer player and a great softball player. Ashton is a good example to me and she doesn't let anything stop her from doing what she wants.
Stealing second base.

Here is my sweet and beautiful Villa! If I could take her home with me, I would. For all of my friends who have heard me talk about her, here she is. She is part of the reason I am who I am today and why I love the youth. She is an amazing example of pure Christlike Love and Charity. I love her and always will.
Here is my sweet and beautiful Villa! If I could take her home with me, I would. For all of my friends who have heard me talk about her, here she is. She is part of the reason I am who I am today and why I love the youth. She is an amazing example of pure Christlike Love and Charity. I love her and always will.



0 comments:
Post a Comment