Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kyla meeting her teachers

Kyla got to go and meet her up-coming Kindergarten teachers. In one of the rooms they had baby chicks and tadpoles and slugs (ugh) and other animals. Of course I only say that cause I couldn't identify them. I am so excited for Kyla. Kade had so much fun and he loved the magnifying glass. He cracks me up!!!!

My little science kiddoes!!! Look at Ky's shiny hair. I love it.

Kyle, you get so embarrassed when I talk about how cute you are but you are. One day when we are old and gray, you are gonna love all the crazy pictures I get of you! Even Kambri is giving me the look, "not another one Mom".

Kyla, I am so proud of you. You are so smart and you will do well when you start school. I love you !

0 comments: