Our friends, John and Tina, invited us to dinner. I love this place. The food it so good and so is the cheesecake. I never need a menu cause I always get the same old, same old. It has been quite awhile since we have been and it was John and Tina's first time. I will gladly go again with you if you need to go a second time to see if you REALLY like it:)
Tina and John's wonderful daughter, Tori watched Ky and Kade along with her 4 other siblings. When we got there, Kade was asleep on their couch and Ky didn't want to go. We love and appreciate Tori.
One thing I love for sure it FOOD!!! Thank you sooooo much Kyle. It was so yummy!
Can ya tell how happy I am? Poor Kambri is cutting an "i" tooth and she was a good sport but she wasn't too happy that night. She is such a good baby. She has 81/2 teeth.
Volleyball, football and Melanie came home!
1 week ago



2 comments:
Kinda funny to have the cheesecake post right before the treadmill post. Hahaha! It was a fun time...we are definitely going back! Thanks. Oh!and I stole some of your pix, if you didn't notice. :)
I want to be a Fun Fredi! You guys are always doing new and fun things!
Post a Comment