I can't believe you have a baby is kindergarten!! You look amazing too! As usual! I loved all the pics! I don't know how I am going to handle letting Luke go to school! She looks like she is loving it too! Keep us posted on all her experiences!
Oh, my goodness, Kyla You are going to have so much fun in school. You look like you already fit in with the crowd. Just STOP growing you are getting too big too fast Love ya, Aunt Marla
4 comments:
Are you kidding me!? Kyla is going to be in kindergarten?! Where does the time go? You three girls look so cute together.
P.S. I l-o-v-e your diaper bag!
Looks so fun...sorry you had to CARRY Kambri the whole time. I would gladly have held her for you!
I can't believe you have a baby is kindergarten!! You look amazing too! As usual! I loved all the pics! I don't know how I am going to handle letting Luke go to school! She looks like she is loving it too! Keep us posted on all her experiences!
Oh, my goodness, Kyla
You are going to have so much fun in school. You look like you already fit in with the crowd. Just STOP growing you are getting too big too fast Love ya, Aunt Marla
Post a Comment