Here is our little man roarin and ready to go! My sweet friend, Tina, offered to watch the kids today so that I could help Kyle do the house. When I told the kids Kade was chompin at the bits to go. I was able to go with Kyle to Silverdale to the Home Depot. It was kinda fun like a date. It was Kambri's first time in his truck. Crazy, she is almost a year old and today she got to ride in Daddy's truck.
Not only did Tina offer to help out with the kids, her husband helped Kyle all day! There is absolutely positively no way that Kyle could have done what he did today without his help! I honestly don't think that words could express my gratitude for his help. Not only did we get John's help, but we got help from his daughter watching Kambri. Kyle has been priming all of the cedar siding on both sides before he hangs it and he wanted me to prime the boards. Well having John there to help, Kyle felt like he was on a roll and he did not want to stop to get the paint out for me. I understand! Then on top of it all!!!!! Tina furnished pizza for us all. It was so good and then she stayed and visited with me, which of course is my favorite. I love my friends and I could talk anyones ear off!!! Thank you so much John, Tina and family and so here is my ode to you....
ROSES ARE RED
VIOLETS ARE BLUE
I'M LOVING MY HOUSE
THANKS TO YOU!!!!
Tori and Kambri. Tori is such a good sport. Kambri is in that stage where if she sees mommy, she wants mommy! I love how she talks to Kakes, she is so sweet and she even indulges my little baby, and carries her everywhere. Tori is in the Honor Society... What a girl!
Mom, I don't know if you can tell, but this is her outfit that you got her. It fits her so good! I love it. Today was kinda overcast and a little to chilly for my taste but around 5ish, the sun came out and warmed up like 5 degrees!!! Hopefully tomorrow will be warmer!!!
Here is Emily. She is one of Tori's younger sister whom Kyla just adores! I wish I had 1/10 of Emily's energy and my very very favorite quality of her, is she is ALWAYS smiling or laughing. I love that and yes, I do try to emulate her. She is such a good example to me, to just smile!!!
Here it is! There is no going back. This is our first home and I love it. The only thing is, is there is project after project. Well, he is feeling the pressure since we are leaving for San Diego in 2 weeks. Because of John's help, the house will get done.
Look at that blue sky.
Look at John, talking to his pretty little wife on the phone. Awww cute!
See that, Kyle made John do all the work. Hahaha
John you did a great job on the windows!
Tada.... I can see out of the windows. It is so weird. I feel like I have a brand new house. Isn't it amazing how getting new windows has changed my perspective. I guess you would have to know how I have struggled with the people in our cul-de-sac, but when I was putting my children to bed tonight and I was looking out the beautiful windows. I could see the stars so brightly and clearly that I just cried. Of course, I was reflecting on how much Kyle has done to this house and I do realize that he has a lot more to do, but I am just grateful for him and I want him to know that. He really has sacrificed a lot for me. I have a palace for a home and it is because of him. Thank you Kyle!
(thank you John for helping my man:))
Volleyball, football and Melanie came home!
1 week ago



1 comments:
I asked John if I called him too much while he was working. He just got that big smile and said of course not! I think I did a little better today. :)
Post a Comment