These are the cool shoes their Grandpa bought them. Kade's shoes light up and Kyla's shoes look so comfy that I wished I had a pair. Thanks Dad! You are the best, they love them!!!!

Silly kiddos.. I don't know what Kade was doing but he is so funny.

Here is Kam after her nap. What a happy girl.
Silly kiddos.. I don't know what Kade was doing but he is so funny.
Here is Kam after her nap. What a happy girl.
Take a look at these Dilly bars. They backed up into our mailbox and totalled it. We told them that we wanted them to just replace the post and they still have not done it. Needless to say, if I don't meet the mailman out there, he won't give us our mail. I hope that guy will bring our post. If he hasn't done it by Wednesday, Kyle will just go get it. It's pretty cheap but we are just holding out for the principle. (btw... dilly bar is my favorite expression and I got that from Dad)



2 comments:
Mmmm...Dilly bars. I'll meet you there. ;)
Love those matching PJs...your girls look like twins! Kambri is so stinking cute!
Post a Comment